The goal of our Physical Education program is to help students develop health and physical literacy skills which will allow them to live active and healthy lifestyles now and in the future.
As a result of physical education instruction students will be able to do the following:
- Apply movement principles and concepts to learning and developing motor skills and specialized movement forms.
- Set goals and work towards a health-enhancing level of personal fitness.
- Demonstrate responsible personal and social behaviors in and out of the physical education classroom.
- Engage in a variety of physical activity experiences in order to understand personal enjoyment and benefits of physical activity.
- Gain understanding of basic health literacy in order to help make choices for personal well being.
At C.C. Wells, students will be given the opportunity to participate in activities such as soccer, gymnastics, volleyball, basketball, tennis, lacrosse, hockey, baseball, the First Tee National Golf Program, and much more! Emphasis on personal development and enjoyment of physical activity will be the focus.
Physical Education Specialist