Home‎ > ‎School Information‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎

SCMS vs Tomahawk Cross Country Meet POSTPONED to 10/17

posted Oct 16, 2019, 5:07 AM by Jonathan Kutis
Due to the inclement weather, today's meet has been postponed to tomorrow, Thursday, October 17. The meet will begin at approximately 3pm and end at approximately 4:30pm. Today's date has been changed to a practice--however, if it's stormy or excessively rainy, it may be canceled. A notification and announcement will go out if that happens, it's still too early to tell at 8am. Thanks for your understanding, and go SCMS!
Comments