Home‎ > ‎School Information‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎


posted May 16, 2018, 6:12 AM by Joanna Blanks
Due to the weather forecast for Friday, May 18th, we are postponing the Spring Carnival until Friday, June 1st.

Our Spring Concert performers (1st, 3rd, 5th) will be performing outside at the Spring Carnival on June 1st instead of at Monacan. We hope this will be a wonderful combined event for our entire school!

More details will be coming home this week in a revised flyer. We look forward to seeing you on June 1st!