Home‎ > ‎Resources‎ > ‎School Counseling‎ > ‎



Transcript Request Process for Current Seniors
Current Seniors who need to request a transcript can do so through Parchment, an organization that Lloyd C. Bird High School partners with to submit electronic transcripts.  Students must submit a Transcript Request/Release form signed by a parent or legal guardian to the School Counseling Office.  This “blue card” only needs to be submitted once and will remain on file in the School Counseling Office.  Please note there are NO FEES for transcripts ordered through Parchment for current Seniors.

On occasion students may need a hard copy for various reasons.  You may still order those through our counseling office for a fee of $3.00.  Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing.

Counselors will be meeting with all Seniors to distribute parchment registration codes during Bird Block or via a pass - sent to you by your counselor. 

You may order transcripts by clicking the button below after you turn in your blue card to the Counseling Office. You may also order transcripts by going to Parchment.com

Order Credentials from Parchment

 Transcript Request Process for students who graduated 2011 or later:
Students who graduated  2011 or later can request transcripts using Parchment and can click on the above button to set up an account. There is a fee of $6.00 for this service.

Transcript Request Process for students who graduated prior to 2011:
Lloyd C. Bird High School Counseling Office is only permitted to keep student records for five years after students have graduated. Records older than five years are sent to our District Office to be microfilmed. Click the link below to get instructions on ordering your archived transcript.