Since results arrive over the summer, STAAR results will be distributed as follows:
2. CCISD Website – STAAR results announcement will be posted on main CCISD webpage with Student Portal access instructions
3. School Messenger - STAAR results announcement will be sent to all students in grades 3-8
4. Pick Up Option – Campuses will make printed copies available on specific dates/times in the window provided below (before summer break). Campuses should communicate those dates and times to parents before the end of school.
5. Alternative Pick Up Option – Campuses will make printed copies available upon return from summer break and/or upon the start of school to any parent requesting results. This may require the current campus or receiving campus to assist with the distribution since cum folders will be moving around that time.
- Access the student portal for students results at Texas Education Agency (TEA) - Texas Assessment Management System
- English Instructions to access student's Information (PDF document)
- Instrucciones para entrar a la informacion del Estudiante (Documento en PDF)
See STAAR results dates and distribution plan below: