Transcript Requests

Current and former students may request transcripts from the guidance office by ordering online through Parchment Exchange.  Click on the link below to get started.

*Special Note - Records prior to September 1996 were destroyed by fire.  Graduates previous to this date are asked to use their diploma as proof of graduation. 


West Point High School utilizes the Parchment Exchange for sending electronic transcripts and student records.  Please use Parchment to request Education Verifications.


3rd Party Requests - All requests must be authorized by the student.  This authorization and his/her request should be handled through Parchment.  As a third party, if you are already set up as a receiver with Parchment, simply log into your account and download the record that the student has requested.  If you are NOT signed up with Parchment, you can sign up for free at .