If you are planning to enroll at West Point High School there are a few things you will need.
  • Transfer Papers from your previous school.  Students must withdraw from the previous school before enrolling.
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Certificate (Blue Card)
  • Guardianship Papers (Only the legal guardian can enroll a child.)
  • Transcript and Current Grades
  • Letter of Good Standing from Previous School  (on official school letterhead)
  • Proof of Residency in the District  This will be verified.
To schedule an enrollment appointment call the high school office at 256-734-5375 and ask to speak to the registrar.