Education Verifications

West Point High School utilizes the Parchment Exchange for sending electronic transcripts and student records.  Please use Parchment to request Education Verifications.


3rd Party Requests - All requests must be authorized by the student.  This authorization and his/her request should be handled through Parchment.  As a third party, if you are already set up as a receiver with Parchment, simply log into your account and download the record that the student has requested.  If you are NOT signed up with Parchment, you can sign up for free at .

Student Requests - Click on the Order My Transcript button and follow the on screen instructions to create an account and request records.