RAPHI SEEKS TO:
- Create all inclusive Ohio-wide Public Health Practice Based Research Network (PH-PBRN).
- Improve efficiency & efficacy of public health practice through research.
- Share research efforts among all Ohio health departments.
- Establish ongoing commitment to organizational structure.
- Investigate scope of data sources common among local health departments.
- Link local health departments with investigators experienced in research.
- Facilitate involvement of health professions students.
- Assure that the nature of research conducted is driven by RAPHI members.
- Identify and act on funding opportunities that support PH-PBRN research & RAPHI sustainability.
Why join RAPHI?
- Research questions are initiated by the public health practice community.
- Opportunity to prove the value & worth of local public health.
- Satisfying the need to understand what works & what doesn’t.
- A means to identify & disseminate best practices in Ohio health departments.
- Opportunities to build closer partnerships.
- Funding through RAPHI to design & carry out practice-based research.