SPSS 19 Statistics software and licenses for the 2010-2011 license period are now available on the Software Center for CWRU students, faculty and staff. For students, SPSS 19 is available for both Windows and Macintosh at a cost of $42.00. The Windows version for students includes Amos, however Amos is not available with the Macintosh version. Faculty and staff have a number of options. An SPSS 19 with Amos bundle is available for Windows only at a cost of $77.00 per license. SPSS 19 without Amos is available for both Windows and Macintosh at a cost of $66.00 per license. Faculty and staff may purchase media for either version at a cost of $25.00 per set. In addition to SPSS 19, faculty and staff have the option of renewing their existing SPSS 17 software installation at a cost of $66.00 per license for both Windows and Macintosh. Please note that this does not include software, customers must already have SPSS 17 installed on their machines. The license period for all version is from September 1st 2010 until August 31st 2011.
IBM SPSS Statistics is a comprehensive, easy-to-use set of predictive analytic tools for business users, analysts and statistical programmers. For more than 40 years, organizations of all types have relied on IBM SPSS Statistics to increase revenue, outmaneuver competitors, conduct research and make better decisions.
Quickly and easily discover new insights from your data, test hypotheses and build powerful predictive models. SPSS Statistics has the flexibility you need, including access to a wide variety of data and file types, direct access to command syntax for power users and a range of deployment options that put the power of statistics where you need it.
What’s New In IBM SPSS Statistics 19?
· Generalized Linear Mixed Models - Create more accurate models for predicting non-linear outcomes in the Advanced Statistics module.
· Faster Performance - For compiled transformations in IBM SPSS Statistics Server and up to 200% performance gain for generating pivot tables in IBM SPSS Statistics Base.
· Statistics portal - Provide customized, Web-based analysis capabilities to colleagues and customers in IBM SPSS Statistics Server.
· Automatic Linear Models - Build powerful linear models in an easy, automated way in IBM SPSS Statistics Base and IBM SPSS Statistics Server.
· Syntax Editor - More than a dozen performance and ease-of-use enhancements for writing syntax in IBM SPSS Statistics Base and modules.
· Default Measurement Level - Automatically sets your measurement level during analysis in IBM SPSS Statistics Base and modules.
· Direct Marketing - Easier access to pre-built models, better ways to score data, and access to customer information in Salesforce.com from the IBM SPSS Direct Marketing module, IBM SPSS Statistics Base and other modules.
· IBM System z Support - Ability to operate server versions of IBM SPSS Statistics Base and modules on IBM.s powerful mainframe servers.
Visit the Software Center at http://softwarecenter.case.edu