Campus Information Technology Services Governance Charter
The Information Technology Services Planning and Advisory Committee (ITSPAC) will advise the Vice President for Information Technology Services and Chief Information Officer of the University on standards, policies and practices related to the selection, funding, deployment, management and assessment of information services used in support of campus-wide and school-based academic, research and administrative programs. The initial terms of reference for the ITSPAC will include, but not be limited to, the following 8 charter functions:
Charter Functions of ITSPAC
- Setting strategic ITS directions and participation in the authoring of the second Case ITS Strategic Planning Framework 2007-2015.
- Defining and supporting the maintenance of campus-wide and unit-specific ITS policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the specification of a common technical architecture and standard operating environments on campus.
- Supporting school and departments ITS budget requests.
- Developing a detailed plan for managing ad/hoc, contingency and emergency requirements on campus.
- Development and support for an integrated enterprise resource planning environment for administrative applications.
- Instructional technology and academic computing needs focused on aligning Case investments in this area to academic initiatives.
- Case and strategic technology partnerships
Presented and approved Fall 2001. Modified (CWRU --> Case and IS to ITS Spring 2004) Modified (Second Strategic Plan Spring 2007)