Bud Baeslack, Provost and Executive Vice President
John Sideras, Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer
John Wheeler, Senior Vice President for Administration
Lev Gonick, Vice President for Information Technology Services and Chief Information Officer
FY 12 ESC Annual Operational Goals for the University (as adopted at the May 6, 2011 meeting)
- Investments and efforts in academic alliance alignment activities
focused on ITS FY13-15 Strategic Framework.
- Investment and effort in decision support, business
process improvements and business agility.
- Information Security compliance, regulatory, and
identity management and protection with a focus on clinical data management.
- University-Wide Program focus on virtualization in support of President’s
Climate Action Plan, cost containment, and alignment of university-wide IT
human resources and talent.
- Continue to advance IT governance with focus on Priority Review Board and other
governance groups on “IT Sourcing Framework” (aka the Goldstein Plan).