Software Guide helps you to locate the software you are looking for and have a feel of it by running sample jobs on HPC System.
- To get started, click on the link that applies to you under the Section "Compiler and Libraries" and "Applications" .
- The job scripts with PBS directives are used to submit jobs requesting for HPC resources.
- You are restricted by access policies for resources available to you.
- In case of specific software or most recent version, you can install it on your home directory. Check the Software Installation Guide. If it is a specific software and you are having trouble installing it after following the instructions at Software Installation Guide, please contact us at
- If the Software available in HPC is the licensed one (see Software Guide), you need to explicitly request for it via email .
To maintain the licensed software for you, you would need to contact the vendor and find out about the software and its feasibility on the HPC (license model and control). We would ask that your PI would get the HPC membership (see HPC access policy
Compilers and Libraries
(includes MKL on SLURM cluster)*, PGI
(only on hpclogin)*, GNU GSL
, BOOST, CULA
, libxml2 & libxslt
Distributed Memory Frameworks
Global Arrays (work in progress...)
, RStudio, Julia
* , ABINIT
, UCSF Chimera
, TeXstudio, Neuron
, Parser, ISMRMRD
, Bowtie2 & Samtools