Carmel Community (formerly AccessACS) is a secure, web-based companion to Carmel's database that allows registrants to access information over the Internet and from mobile devices.The church directory is available on a secure server with password protection.
To create an account for Carmel Community, follow the instructions below. You must be a member of the church or a Sunday Bible study community and have a valid email address in our records. If you have recently updated your email and need to notify us of the change or verify what is in our records, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After creating an account, users can:
- Verify or change information such as address, phone, email, etc. Changes can be submitted directly through the online application.
- View an online directory of the church congregation. (Users may choose an option not to have their information available to others.)
- Download a mobile application to access the church directory. An account with AccessACS is required to use the mobile app.
Go to the Carmel Community Login Page:
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. The suffix field is optional. When you have entered the information, click the Find Me. (Note: Your First Name, Last Name and email address MUST match with the church's database or you will not be given an account.) If the "Find Me" option does not work or you do not have an email address on file, then please email Joy Motte in the church office at: email@example.com. Provide your name and the email you wish to use and she will assist you.
- If the "Find Me" option works, you will receive an email containing your username and password for logging in to Carmel Community.
- When you have received the email, return to the Carmel Community home page at: carmelcommunity.com. Enter the username and password sent to you by email in the fields provided.
- The system will require you to change your password with the first successful login. Enter a password of your choice.
- Be sure to bookmark the Carmel Community web page for future reference. In order to make it easy to remember, carmelcommunity.com will forward you to the login page. Or return to www.carmelleader.org and click on "Carmel Community Login" in the menu to the left.
for Mobile Devices