C.A.R. Alumni Foundation
An informal organization of former members of the
National Society of the Children of the American Revolution
C.A.R. is Forever
The Children of the American Revolution Alumni Foundation (CARAF) was established in April 2001 to:
1. Join together former C.A.R. members through various social activities and Internet communication;
2. Promote the activities of N.S.C.A.R. through leadership, education, financial support and grants; and
3. Continue and rekindle friendships among former C.A.R. members.
· CARAF welcomes all former members of the C.A.R. and prior service as a C.A.R. office is not required.
· CARAF holds an annual meeting in conjunction with the C.A.R. National Convention.
· CARAF communicates through email and an optional closed Facebook group.
· CARAF has no dues. C.A.R. alumni may purchase a CARAF pin as pictured above by contacting CARAF.
· CARAF is incorporated in the State of Florida. Tax exempt status as an IRS 501(c)(3) organization is pending.
· CARAF is not affiliated with the National Society of the Children of the American Revolution but is recognized by the N.S.C.A.R. as an associated organization (C.A.R. Handbook, 2010, page 22.1)
· CARAF can be contacted at CARalumni@yahoo.com.
C.A.R. Alumni on the Senior National Board!
Record-breaking number of C.A.R. Alumni elected as Senior National Officers for 2016-2018! Congratulations to the following eleven former C.A.R. members who were elected on April 14, 2016:
The next annual meeting of the CARAF will be held
The CARAF Facebook group (a closed group) has 379 members.
This site was last updated May 8, 2017