BENEFIT INFORMATION CONTACTS
- Andrea Waters, Human Resources Coordinator ext. 4203
- Denise Folsom, Treasurer/Payroll/Retirement ext. 4206
- Kimberly Busch, Teacher Representative, Dental/Optical Enrollment ext. 3123
St. Lawrence-Lewis Counties School District Employee Medical Plan and FLEX Plan
PO Box 697
Canton, New York 13617
(800) 722-0782 or 315-379-3000
ProAct Mail Order Pharmacy
- Get 90 days of medication for the same co-pay as a 30-day order at a retail pharmacy. Refills can be ordered by phone or internet
Delta Dental- Group # 1382
Davis Vision- Client # 7077
- Be advised that the IRS had changed the maximum annual contribution for the Medical Reimbursement account to $2,500 for the 2014-15 school year (the previous limit was $4,000).
Flex Dependent Care: max $5000 per family, set by federal government
Adoption Reimbursement Flex: for adoption expenses
Flex Insurance Premium: max $10,000 per family. Examples of premiums that qualify are: premiums you pay for health insurance for a family member, disability insurance premiums and COBRA premiums. Life insurance premiums do NOT qualify.