An effective and well-designed integrated systems application is critical for Calhoun Intermediate School District and the districts it supports. Skyward has ensured us that the Calhoun ISD and local district staff members will have the information and resources needed to sustain and carry out their educational goals. We are confident that Skyward’s integrated Student Management Suite will address these goals. All proposed modules include integrated reporting capabilities to minimize the need to perform additional data entry.
Some of the reasons Skyward was chosen by 11 districts and 2 ISDs in Calhoun and Branch counties are:
· A single, centralized database that eliminates redundant data entry and upload/download processes.
· All student information is quickly accessible, through the web, including demographics, scheduling, grading, discipline, attendance, and test scores.
· A robust scheduling system designed for both elementary and secondary scheduling.
· Customized report cards, letters and forms that can be printed for each family/guardian.
· Mandatory state reporting that is built right into our software, with continuous positive feedback from various departments of education regarding this feature.
· Ability to generate automated email notifications.
· Integrated reporting through Microsoft® Word, Excel and Open Office.
· Unlimited creation of user-defined fields to customize for specific district needs.
· Robust add-on options to handle all your district’s needs, such as Special Education forms, Food
· Service point of sale (POS), and more.
Skyward has a very active and loyal user base - Skyward has reported a customer retention rate of 98%. They have a large programming and technical staff (180+) works with Calhoun ISD’s team who will support us to assure functionality, performance and flexible reporting options. Since 1980, Skyward’s only business has been supporting K-12 school districts.
Skyward’s Student Management Suite products, offer integrated functionality in the following areas: