Especially for Parents:
- ProtecTeens from the office of the Idaho Attorney General - A video presentation and resource kit created to educate parents about the potential danger to their children from sexual predators on the Internet.
- Secure your wireless network with this information from the Idaho Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task force.
- Concerned about online gaming? The ICAC provides information on game ratings, parental control features and more.
- Are you a CyberSmart Parent? Cyber safety advice includes a parent's guide to online safety, tips for understanding the impact of social media, even how to talk to your teen about sexting.
- A Parent's Guide to Internet Safety from the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Connect Safely - Smart socializing starts here!
- Online Safety Guide from GetNetWise.org - safety tips for kids, teens, and families; age-appropriate safety information for ages 2 - 17. The tools section also provides links and information about tools you can use to limit and monitor online activities.
- Wired Safety - information and resources center on cyberbullying, cyberstalking and harassment and how to keep your kids safe from these online threats.
- Learn the Net - tips on everything from safe surfing, to creating strong passwords (and why you should), to online privacy, and backing up your data. Includes a glossary of terms and quizzes to let you assess your knowledge!
Especially for Kids: