BSA Youth Protection training - This training is mandatory for members 18 years or older
- Every member who is 18 years of age or older must take take the Youth Protection Training. To see more details, please see the BSA Youth Protection Website
- This on-line course takes 30 minutes or less to complete. Here's a video less than a minute long with directions, and they are also spelled out here:
- Enter your BSA ID number if you know it, if not click the
"Create Account" button. It's much easier if you have a login before you begin this process!
- create a Account and you'll be logged in.
- On my.Scouting Home page ..click large graphic.."New to Scouting..Click here to take training" on upper right
- Select 'Youth Protection Training" Y-01 and "Take Course"
- When course asks you for Council and unit info ....'Pacific Skyline" is council and unit is 'Crew 12'
you finish, print the certificate of completion as a PDF
- name it "Last
Name-First Name-ypt" (e.g. "doe-john-ypt")
- Send email with subject: "YPT" to email@example.com with the PDF as an attachment.
- Thank YOU!!