About Cabrillo College secure email on your Blackberry
This information is intended to help you configure Cabrillo college secure email on your Blackberry. We do not provide support for configuring email on your Blackberry. However, we have provided resources here to help you configure your email account on your own.
Setting up your Blackberry email
Setting up your Blackberry email account includes:
- collecting the configuration information that you need for your cabrillo.edu account.
NOTE: The configuration information is available on this page
- learning how to configure email on your make and model of Blackberry.
- configuring your Blackberry for email access to your cabrillo.edu account.
List of configuration information that you need for your cabrillo.edu account
The list of configuration information that you need for your cabrillo.edu account includes:
- email account username: your Cabrillo College username plus your domain: firstname.lastname@example.org
- account password: the password you use for your Cabrillo College account
- Email server: mail.cabrillo.edu
- Email server type: IMAP
- Port: 993
- Use SSL: checked
- Timeout: 120 seconds
List of resources to help you learn about configuring your Blackberry
- Blackberry Smartphone email setup site
TIP: this website contains instructions specific to your make and model of phone
- Official Blackberry Tutorial Video "Set up your personal email on your Blackberry"