About Cabrillo College secure email on your Android
This information is intended to help you configure Cabrillo college secure email on your Android. We do not provide support for configuring email on your Android. However, we have provided resources here to help you configure your email account on your own.
Setting up your Android email
Setting up your Android email account includes:
- collecting the configuration information that you need for your cabrillo.edu account (see below)
- learning how to configure email on your make and model of Android.
- configuring your Android for email access to your cabrillo.edu account.
List of configuration information that you need for your cabrillo.edu account
The list of configuration information that you need for your cabrillo.edu account includes:
- Email account username: your Cabrillo College username plus your domain: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account password: the password you use for your Cabrillo College account
- Email server: mail.cabrillo.edu
- Email server type: IMAP
- Port: 993
- Use SSL: checked
- Timeout: 120 seconds
List of resources to help you learn about configuring your Android