Project Bears 21
1:1 District Issued Device
Below is the information regarding our 1:1 district-issued device program in grades 6-12 for the 18-19 school year. Please take some time review to review our 1:1 District-Issued Device Handbook link.
- Student deployment of devices has been moved to the first day of school. (no more summer deployment)
- Middle School students will be issued an iPad
- High School students will be issued a Chromebook
Required 1:1 Insurance/Maintenance Fees
- Payment Deadline: Thursday, August 23, 2018.
- Insurance maintenance fees: $45/year. If you qualify for free and reduced lunch the rates have been reduced to $30 (reduced) and $15 (free).
- Fees paid via FeePay: Fees can be paid through the district's Feepay system. All forms are digitally signed through this system. No need to do anymore.
- Fees paid via Check/Cash: If you want to pay the fee via check/cash - please be sure to send a copy of the forms below with the enclosed payment.