Why the 21st Century Cohort for Teachers & Schools?
- Implement the ETLC (Educational Technology Leadership Council) vision for Technology in BVSD
- Develop technology literacy in teachers so to aid them in developing the ideal learning environment
At the end of three years, the 21st Century Cohort teacher will...
- Lead an educational technology leadership team at each school (comprised of cohort, tech contacts, teacher librarians, etc. as determined by needs at school), thus increasing ed tech presence in the district
- Create a professional learning community across grade levels and subject-specific areas to foster collaboration between teachers. This teacher will also lead professional development at the district-level
- Implement the ETLC vision for the 21st century learning environment
21st Century Cohort in Action: The Videos
The latest: Cohort Update Fall 2015