is situated in a background of semi-rural environment a bit far away from
metropolis and industrial hubs. Students mostly from this semi-rural socio
economic background join the University with a dream for establishing
themselves firmly within a fast-developing society.
Career guidance refers to services and activities intended to assist individuals, of any age and at any point throughout their live, to make educational, training and occupational choices and to manage their career. Such services may be found in schools, universities
and colleges, in training institutions, in public employment services, in the workplace,in the voluntary or community sector and in the private sector.It helps individuals understand their own goals and aspirations, their own identity, helps them make informed decisions, commit to activities, and manage changes in their career whether they are planned or not. Good career guidance is critical if young people are to raise their
aspirations and capitalise on the opportunities available to them.
Activities of the cell
- To gather and disseminate information on job avenues and
placement in different institutions and concerns related to the
courses that the college offers to interested students.
- Organize seminars and guidance workshops by experts from the industry and institutions on
- Soft skills
- Emerging professional trends and events, job profiles, leadership
roles, entrepreneurship and career opportunities in different fields
- Creating awareness about the opportunities to pursue higher studies in India and abroad.
- Facilitating the actual recruitment procedure.
- Maintaining record of all the activities and the outcome of each of them.
- Preparing the database of the graduating students giving details about their educational qualification, career choices etc.,