PowerSchool Parent Portal
PowerSchool is the school district's electronic student management system where student information is collected and stored. The Portal is the "doorway" into the system giving parents access to information about their children.
The PowerSchool Parent Portal gives parents and students access to real-time information including attendance, grades, and detailed assignment descriptions and teacher comments. Everyone stays connected. Students can stay on top of assignments, parents are able to participate in their children's progress, and teachers can share information with parents and students.
Parent Portal Sign Up/Adding a Student to an Already Created Account
If you would like to create an account or add a student to an already created account, please fill out the appropriate school form below. You will receive login information within a week.
- High School Parent Portal Sign Up
- Middle School Parent Portal Sign Up
- Fountain Woods Parent Portal Sign Up
- B. Bernice Young School Parent Portal Sign Up
Parent Portal Questions
You can contact your child's school directly if you are experiencing any issues or have questions regarding Parent Portal.
- High School: 387-3955 x1000
- Middle School: 387-3955 x4000
- Fountain Woods: 387-3955 x3000
- Young School: 386-3520 x5000
Parent Portal Information Resources
- PowerSchool Parent Portal Single Sign-On Setup Instructions
- This document will walk you through creating your account.
- Pearson PowerSchool Parent Portal User Guide
- This document is a detailed user guide.
- Video Tutorial for PowerSchool Parent Portal Single Sign-On Setup
- Watch this YouTube video with detailed instructions on how to setup and use the new Single Sign-On.