*Baggage and other items (musical instruments, large projects) transported must fit on students lap so that the aisles are kept clear and the door(s) and emergency exit(s) remain unobstructed at all times. If too large to fit on lap, parent must transport item to school.
*Students must obey the school bus driver. The bus driver is in charge and must be respected at all times.
* Destruction of bus property is unacceptable
behavior. Students will be responsible
for any damage they may cause.
No sound producing equipment such as radios, ipods or mp3 players may be played without head phones and must not be heard by others.
Please report any harassment or bullying issues on the bus directly to your student's school of attendance.
* Students will respect the privacy of others and will
not post or upload pictures or recordings taken of others to the internet nor
e-mail recordings to others without the express advance permission of the
persons in the photograph or recording.
*Students must be seated, facing forward, at all times when the bus is in motion. There is to be no sitting or standing in the aisles.
* No part of the student’s body may stick out from a window opening, particularly hands or head. Putting any body part outside of the bus is unacceptable behavior.
*Throwing any object on the bus, at the bus or out of the bus is unacceptable.
* PRIVACY VIOLATIONS may have serious consequences to the offending student, including suspension, forfeiture of the privilege to possess or use a personal electronic device at school and criminal or civil charges, subject to the determination of the school principal.
* Smoking is prohibited on any bus operated in the State of NJ or on school grounds.