Forms may also be scan emailed to email@example.com.
This form is only to request a change to your child / children's transportation needs. This would include a change to child care (Primetime program)or other daycare van, walker/parent pickup or accommodation busing to a babysitter's. (We do not transport to child care centers) Please see accommodation rules and regulations under accommodation busing form or in BOE policy. Accommodation busing must be to and from the same stop on the same bus or one way with a parent transport the other way.
This form will be received by your child's school office and the transportation office. This form is only to change or cancel your child's busing needs.
Please use the appropriate school form for each child needing a special accommodation.
Please allow a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) school days before an approved change can be placed into effect.
Accommodation Busing Form Click Here for Young School PK-2nd grade Click Here for Middle School 6th-8th and High School
A NEW FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED EVERY YEAR FOR EACH CHILD AND ALSO IF NEEDED FOR SUMMER OR OTHER THAN REGULAR SCHOOL RUN. Forms can be faxed to transportation at 609-387-3560. We will have a district wide technology shut down from July 30th through August 4th. Please no faxes during this time. We may not receive your request.
Assignment of Bus Stops for Child Care/Babysitters (Policy #N3541)
- The Board's only responsibility is to transport eligible students to
and from their homes (in compliance with N.J.A.C. 6:21-1.3).
Transportation shall not be provided to or from nursery/day care school.
- Accommodation bussing of students may be provided to and from a babysitter under the following conditions:
- The procedure must be on a five day per week basis to and from the same bus stop location.
- A written request or the above form is received by the Transportation Coordinator from the parent/guardian and must be made no earlier than June 30th preceding the school year and no later than August 14th preceding
the school year. A written acknowledgement and all information for the babysitter must
accompany the parent/guardian request. The bus stop will be the
appropriate stop for the residence of the babysitter. The
only exception to this rule will be for a new student arriving in the
- Requests during the school year must be made after October 1..
- There must be an empty seat on the requested bus route.
Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis. The
District will not adjust bus routes to facilitate transportation to/from
- There will be no pickups or drop-offs for children at any Day care centers.
are responsible to notify the transportation office in writing if such
arrangements are no longer needed. Upon receiving written notification
from a parent/guardian, the child will be picked up and dropped off at
the appropriate bus stop for the residence of the child.