Burke County Public Schools take all allegations of bullying seriously when reported to any staff or administration at the school. Upon receipt of the complaint, the principal or designee will investigate the merits of the complaint. The parent and student will be notified within 24 hours regarding the findings. Please let administration know if you have any concerns regarding bullying at the school.
“To-Do” List for
1. NOW! Schedule and take the SAT or ACT,
hopefully for the second time.
2. Begin narrowing down college choices.
•Intended program of study
•Public vs. private/cost
•Campus and student population size
•Geographical location: Just how far away
from home do you want to be?
•Rural verses Urban
Plan to apply to at least 3 different colleges.
3. Complete student profile information on College
Foundation of North Carolina website (CFNC.org).
4. Send in applications before Christmas break.
5. Let us know when you receive your acceptance
letters so we can celebrate with you!