ONGC, the principal sponsor Indian contingent of London Olympics 2012 and world's top 5 Energy Companies in Asia invites ONLINE applications from young Geo-scientists, engineers, MBAs, and CAs/ ICWAs to join the organisation. The recruitment of ONGC Graduate Trainees GT 2012 will be held for total 20 disciplines. The total vacancies are 889.
According to the official ONGC Graduate Trainee 2012 Notification/ Advertisement (it is available at the bottom of this page), it states that the candidates will be required to appear for Written Examination consisting of three sections.
The 3 sections or syllabus of the ONGC GT 2012 Examination are
- General Awareness
- Concerned Subject
- Aptitude Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal/ Non-verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation etc.
The total duration of the ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment Exam 2012 will be of 03 hours.
- Starting of registration of application: 04 August 2012
- Last date of registration of application : 26 August 2012
- Availability of Admit Card from : 25 September 2012
- Date of written examination for ONGC Graduate Trainee GT Exam 2012 : 07 October 2012
Aspirants are required to go through the below mentioned important information or documents carefully
- ONGC GT Exam 2012 Notification and Advertisement
- FAQs on ONGC GT Exam 2012
- Steps to Follow for Online Application Form
- Official website page of ONGC Graduate Trainees Exam 2012
Get complete up-to-date list of Preparation/reference/best books for ONGC GT Exam 2012ONGC GT Exam Civil Engineering Books, ONGC Graduate Trainee Computer Science Books, ONGC GT Electrical Engineering Books , ONGC GT Mechanical engineering books , ONGC Instrumentation Engineering Books, ONGC Geology GT exam books
For any query, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org