Did you know ...
Buffalo ISD offers Parent Portal for parents and students:
- Assignments: View your child’s upcoming incomplete or missing assignments as well as past assignments, including due dates and grades received.
- Alerts: Create a customized ‘alert event’ that will prompt an email or text message notification for attendance or grade activities.
- Manage multiple students: You only need one account to manage multiple students, regardless of the school. This feature allows you to add additional students to your account.
- My settings: Manage your account, including updating passwords and email addresses.
- Grades: View a summary of student averages from each report card period for all classes.
- Attendance: View a list of all non-present attendance events, such as absences and tardies, recorded during the school year.
- Calendar: View non-present attendance events by date as well as a high-level description of any campus or District events entered by the school administrator.
- Report card: This area will only be made available after report card pickup has been completed at the school.
New txConnect User?
If you need to create an account, click here
Have a New Student?
If you are new to the district and wish to enroll one or more students, please click here, or, login if you already have an account, then, complete the Online Student Enrollment process.
Forgot your User Name/Password?
If you need help recovering your user name/password, click here