Monday Tuesday & Wednesday we need an assessment (grade/test/quiz) on the ideas of transformations.
1) perform transformations by hand (show me as you do it)
2) perform transformations on computer (show me as you do it)
3) write rules/describe transformations (paper quiz)
4) identify symmetries (paper quiz)
5) perform & describe composite transformations
Thursday & Friday revisit Surface Area and Volume.
Partners get a shape and show everyone how to calculate the SA & V of it
Partners should design 3 composite shapes and calculate surface area and volume of the shapes
The final two weeks we will work on Statistics & Data Analysis
You will need to create some surveys to have data to analyze