Present: Pete Jewett, Steve McIntyre, Tom Hyde, David Pocius, Geoffrey Wyman
Absent: Tim George and Jan Schultz
Also in Attendance:
Burlington Telecom: Amber Thibeault
Burlington Telecom: Lisa Geisweit
1. Convene meeting of TAC at 4:10 p.m.
2. Approval of today's Agenda by the TAC
MOTION by WYMAN, seconded by POCIUS to approve the Agenda for today’s TAC meeting as presented. Unanimous.
3. Public Forum
4. Approval of Minutes from the March 23, 2010 meeting
No official meeting, therefore no action required.
5. Chair Change Discussion
a.. Tim George resigned as Chair from the TAC. June is the regularly scheduled elections for Chairs.
b. There is an interest by Geoff Wyman to run for Chair.
c. TAC agreed to Steve McIntyre acting as Chair until June’s elections.
MOTION by POCIUS to nominate Geoff Wyman as Vice Chair, seconded by HYDE. Unanimous.
6. Quarterly Report Progress
a. Discussion regarding the progress of the quarterly reports. The TAC agreed that all members of the committees should upload their reports to the Google site and will complete the quarterly report before the next meeting.
b. Annual report required by the City Council will now be rolled into the quarterly report and no annual report.
7. Google Site Discussion
MOTION by HYDE, seconded by WYMAN. Unanimous to use the Google site to manage documents of the TAC.
a. At this time, will be site only for members of the TAC.
8. General Manager’s Report – Part 1
a. Geisweit provided an overview of the new pricing that was rolled out to customers for the May pricing adjustment. Pricing overall has been received well by the public.
b. Jewett asked for an update from Google.
a. Geisweit stated that BT has not heard anything from Google and in fact Google has now pushed the date out till the end of the year.
c. McIntyre asked about hosting for TAC.
a. Geisweit stated that BT does not host websites.
9. General Manager’s Report – Part 2 Executive Session.
10. Other Business
a. Hyde asked about Dorman and Fawcett.
1. Thibeault stated that they have been on site but no news regarding timeframes for completion of report.
b. Pocius asked about the interest payment in May and whether all non-disclosure agreements have been executed.
1. Thibeault stated that yes the non-disclosure agreements have been executed and BT has no information on the interest payment.
c. Wyman asked about financials.
1. Discussion regarding which documents that BT should be providing to the TAC members. TAC will provide BT with a list of the items that they would like to see provided and BT will go through the list and determine what information is available.
11. Executive Session
MOTION to go into executive session by POCIUS, seconded by WYMAN at 4:50 p.m. Unanimous.
MOTION to go out of executive session by HYDE, seconded by POCIUS at 5:25 p.m. Unanimous.
12. Adjournment at 5:26 p.m. MOTION to adjourn by WYMAN, seconded by HYDE. Unanimous.