Meeting of the Telecommunications Advisory Committee (TAC)
Burlington Telecom Office, 200 Church St., Burlington, VT
October 26, 2010
1. Convene (approximately 4:00 pm)
2. Approval of today's Agenda by the TAC
Suggested motion: “To approve the Agenda for today’s TAC meeting as presented (or as amended.)”
3. Public Forum
4. Approval of Minutes from the prior TAC meeting
5. Presentation by Jon Stout of Free Speech TV - Includes a request to be added as a cable TV channel on BT, members of the public speaking on behalf of FSTV.
6. Stephen Barraclough - BTAC Q&A with the interim General Manager of BT. Mr Barraclough is part of Dorman & Fawcett, the consulting firm that presently manages the day-to-day operations at BT.
7. Tour of the BT facilities (BTAC members only)
8. Open discussion to other topics
Suggested motion: “To adjourn this meeting of the Telecommunications Advisory Committee.”
Submitted by Steve McIntyre
Chair, Telecommunications Advisory Committee