Meeting of the Telecommunications Advisory Committee (TAC)
Department of Public Works, 645 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont
July 27, 2010
1. Convene (approximately 4:00 pm)
2. Approval of today's Agenda by the TAC
Suggested motion: “To approve the Agenda for today’s TAC meeting as presented (or as amended.)”
3. Public Forum
4. Approval of Minutes from the prior TAC meeting
5. Election of Chair and Vice Chair
6. CCTV Taping of August and September meetings. Where do we want to have the meetings?
7. Carriage Policy - Has the policy been formally adopted?
8. Is there a formal (written) policy on Traffic Shaping, Throttling with regards to Net Neutrality?
I've heard Chris explain his position, but I'd like to see a formal/written policy.
9. Open discussion to other topics
10. General Manager’s Report, Part 1
11. General Manager’s Report, Part 2 (Executive Session if necessary)
Suggested motion: “To adjourn this meeting of the Telecommunications Advisory Committee.”
Submitted by Steve McIntyre
Acting Chair, Telecommunications Advisory Committee