- If a club has a twitter account it is possible to set up a automatic feed on the website, similar to the Offical GAA one displayed below.
- In order to set this up just complete the following process.
- In Search Box type in “twit”.
- You need to enter the relevant twitter screen name, which is basically the part after the @ sign. In the case of the official GAA twitter account, the screen name part is “officialgaa”
- If you click on Ok and then Save Page, you will be able to see the twitter feed.
- If you want to adjust any of the options relating to the layout of the gadget, simply click on Edit Page, then click on the yellow box of the Google Gadget.
- This will bring up a blue dialogue box directly underneath the Gadget.
- Click on Properties to take you back to the dialogue screen giving you the display options. The two displays below show how you can change the look of the gadget on your webpage by altering some of the display options.