Setting Up an Event
- Go to the Calendar to create an event.
- You can create an event in a number of ways:
- Click and type to create an event
- Click on the day where you'd like to create a new event.
- If the event spans over an hour, click and drag.
- Type the title and event time for your new event in the box.
- Finally, click “Create event” to publish the event to your calendar immediately, or click “Edit event details” to add additional information.
- Create an event using the "Quick add" feature
- Click on Quick add, or type the letter "Q," then enter your info--[ Dinner in North Beach 8PM Friday ], for instance. For more tips on creating events with the Quick add feature, please visit What's the Quick add feature page at http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=36604
- Create an event using the "Create event" button
- Just click on Create event in the left column of your calendar. This will bring you to a page where you can enter as much information as you'd like about your event.
- On this page, you can also add guests, change a reminder setting, and publish your event to other users. Once you've entered the appropriate information and selected the desired settings, make sure to click Save.
- Create an event from the calendar list
- In the calendar list on the left, click on the down-arrow button next to the appropriate calendar. Then, select Create event on this calendar.