- The GAA email system will group all replies with their original message, creating a single conversation or thread in your inbox.
- In other email systems responses appear as separate messages in your inbox, forcing you to search through all your mail to follow the conversation.
- In the GAA email system, replies to replies (and replies to those replies) are displayed in one place, in order, making it easier to understand the context of a message or to follow the conversation.
- When you open one message in a conversation, all of your related messages will be stacked neatly on top of each other.
- This is called Conversation View.
- In Conversation View, each new message is stacked on top of the ones that arrived before it, so that the newest message is always the one you see first.
- To see all the messages in a conversation, just click “Expand all” which is located on the right hand side of the screen beside where your emails appear.