Homework & Reminders
As always, don't forget to donate your unwanted clothing and textile items to Goodwill by placing items in the bin located in the BMS parking lot. Donating in our parking lot provides funding for programs sponsored by BMS.
B.E.L.L.A. is at BMS! (Bronco Extended Learning Laboratory Academy)
Students can stay after school on Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for homework/ academic help. There will be three teachers available in the Media Center from 2:07 - 2:55 on these days.
Mrs. Campbell- Social Studies-
See Spread of Islam page for supplemental materials
Mrs. Campbell- CCE
- Read for 20 minutes each night
- Print out poem for poetry project ( interpretation of a poem) - homework grade due Monday 12/17 - - USE ADVISORY TIME!
- Constructed Response Writing test - Thursday, Dec. 13th
- Flashcards +5 (bring to class but cannot be used)
- Flashcards +10 = if a guardian signs ONE card ( bring to class but not used).
*Can use quiz-let also!
- Start preparing studying poetic elements - identify examples on "Pop" quiz. Flashcards for bonus !
Ms. Stevens- Science
Mrs. Hundley- Math/ CCE
Please click on the "PAGES" button in the top right hand corner for individual class assignments