Cub Scout Pack Face to Face, Council Wide Training dates: July 14, 2015 or July 21, 2015.
Attendees can expect:
- To be given their Cub Scout Pack Fall Recruitment materials
- Food and Drink
- More specifics on the coordinated night
- Participate in training for conducting a successful recruitment night.
Thank you to all of the Cub Scout Packs for their prior preparation - ‘Pack to-do items’ for May, June and July’ -for the Council Wide Recruitment Night on Tuesday, September 15, 2015, and all other fall promotional events (school open house, meet the teacher night, etc.)!
If you missed the Fall Membership Webinar held on April 28, 2015: please visit this link for a recording of Council Fall Recruitment Webinar conducted on April 28, 2015: Click Here See Recording (best viewed on a computer)
Help Support More Than 8,000 Young People in Northeast Ohio!
Help us reach our goal of supporting more than 8,000 youth across five counties as a Friend of Scouting! Give so young people and families always have the opportunity to participate in programs including leadership training, character development and citizen training. Your gift now makes a difference in young person's life!
Here are some quick links:
- Medical Form (Part A and B for Cub Resident Camp) (Part A, B, C for Webelos Camp)
- What to Pack/Bring to Resident Camp
- 2015 Cub Scout and Webelos Resident Camp Leaders and Parents Guide
2015 Popcorn Sale: Click Here to Sign Up Your Unit to Sell Popcorn!