Google Sites Pages allow media embedding from most web sites. The best source of media is Google stored items - such as media stored in Google Docs or on sites Google owns, like YouTube.
To embed a Google Document (Presentation, Doc, Drawing, Spreadsheet or image):
- Go to the page on which you wish to embed media (or create a new page)
- Find and click INSERT at the top left.
- Look at the list of options and choose which type you wish to use.
- A window will open, displaying your Google Collections. NOTE: if you chose Documents you will see Documents, if you chose Presentation it will show presentations and any PowerPoints you have stored in Google Docs. BUT you can access your other Google Files if you mis-selected Docs over Presentations or vice versa.
- Select the item you wish to embed.
- A new window will open, allowing you to rename the file, select a size and make a few other settings.
- Click Save button on that window.
- Then click SAVE on your Sites Page.