1. J. Lee*, K. H. Jensen*, T. Bohr, H. Bruus, N. M. Holbrook and M. A. Zwieniecki, Optimality of the Münch mechanism for translocation of sugars in plants, Both authors are equally contributed, Submitted to J. of the Royal Society Interface on June 2010
2. T.-H. Yoon, M. Li, L.-Y. Hong, J. Lee and D.-P. Kim, Durable hydrophilic microchannels and unique channel flows, Submitted to Anal. Chem. on Aug. 2010
3. Lee, J., Kulla, E., Tripathi, A. and Chauhan A., Taylor dispersion of oscillating flow in 3D channel, Submitted to J. Fluid Mechanics Sep. 2010
4. Lee, J., McCalla S., and Tripathi, A., Dynamics of fluid interface in closed-end capillaries, Submitted to Journal of Colloid and Interfacial Science, Sep. 2010
5. A. Saha, J. Lee, S. Pancera, M. Breau, A. Kempter, A. Tripathi and A. Bose, Early stages of crystal growth in supersaturated solutions of calcium sulfate hemihydrate examined by time-resolved cryogenic transmission electron microscopy, Submitted to ACS Nano, Sep. 2010
6. Lee, J., Holbrook N. M. and Zwieniecki, M. A., Atomic Force Microscopic analysis of ion-induced changes in pit membrane structure, (Submit soon to Plant Physiology)
7. J. Lee, A. Saha, S. Pancera, M. Breau, A. Kempter, A. Tripathi and A. Bose, Microfludic Cryo-TEM investigation for suppression of calcium carbonate crystal growth by polymer additives, (In Preparation for Nature Methods)
8. J. Lee*, C-H Choi*, K. Yoon, H. A. Stone, D. A. Weitz, A. Tripathi and C-S Lee, Surface tension-induced synthesis of complex particles using confined polymeric fluids, Both authors are equally contributed, Angewandte Chemie International Edition(IF=11.829) , published online DOI : 10.1002/anie.201002764 *Highlighted Nature materials, 786p, Vol 9, Oct 2010.
9. K. H. Jensen, J. Lee, T. Bohr, H. Bruus, Osmotically driven flows in microchannels separated by a semipermeable membrane, Lab on a chip(IF=6.5), 2009, 9, 2093
10. Lee, J., Jha, A., Bose, A., and Tripathi, A., Imaging New Transient Nanostructures Using a Microfluidic Chip Integrated with a Controlled Environment Vitrification System for Cryogenic Transmission Electron Microscopy, Langmuir(IF=4.097), 2008, 24, 12738-12741 *Highlighted in Lab on a Chip, 15-16 Vol. 9 2009
11. Lee, J., Kulla, E., Tripathi, A. and Chauhan A., Taylor dispersion in polymerase chain reaction in a microchannel, Phys. Fluids(IF=1.738), 2008, 20 093601 *This paper has been selected for the September 15, 2008 issue of Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research. You can access the Virtual Journal at http://www.vjbio.org.
12. Jha, A., Lee, J., Tripathi, A., and Bose, A., Three-dimensional confinement-related size changes to mixed-surfactant vesicles, Langmuir(IF=4.097), 2008, 24(12), 6013-6017
13. Lee, J. and Tripathi, A., Measurements of Label Free Protein Concentration and Conformational Changes Using a Microfluidic UV-LED Method, Biotechnol. Prog.(IF=2.22), 2007, 23 (6), 1506 -1512.
15. Lee, J., Bose, A. and Tripathi, A. Exploration of Phase Behavior in Surfactant Systems in Microchannels, Langmuir(IF=4.097), 2006, 22(26), 11412-11419
16. Kerby, M. B., Lee, J., Ziperstein, J. and Tripathi, A., Kinetic Measurements of Protein Folding and Unfolding Pathways Using a Microfluidics Approach, Biotechnol. Prog.(IF=2.22), 2006, 22(5), 1416 - 1425.
18. J.H. Kwon , J.K. Lee and H.Y. Kwon, A Study of the Effects by Components in Vehicle Cooling System, Journal of Automotive Engineering in R&D Division for HMC and KMC, Vol.8, pp. 474-482, 2000.
19. J. K. Lee and T. H. Song, Experimental investigation of dew formation and heat transfer in upper structure of Sokkuram grotto, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 11, No.5, pp. 588-597, 1999