by Tony Cattermole, Bridge Lincoln
In partnership with the
City Business Library
This non-technical workshop is for you if you don’t yet have a web presence, or if you have a simple website you want to improve.
It’s aimed at owners and managers of established smaller businesses who want to make better use of the internet to market their company and find new customers. What it covers
- Why website optimisation is so important to the success of your business
- Domain names
- Keywords and keyphrases
- How to achieve higher search engine visibility
- Getting the best from a web designer
- Website design and optimisation
- The differences between search engines and directories
for more details
Feedback from City Business Library
The bulk of the forms scored you 'all excellents'.
- Excellent coverage and very instructive; not superficial
- Very informative
- Very thorough look at websites which makes it understandable to novices
The forms scored you all 'excellent'
- Very informative and relevant
- Your talk was truly excellent, and I'd be so grateful to receive the slides when you have a moment .Thank you enormously.
The feedback forms scored you nearly all 'excellent'. Comments included:
- Learned a lot!
- Lots of info & well presented
- He simplified info to give a good background
- Informative, relevant and interesting
- Relevant content and to the point – well delivered and approachable when answering questions
- Very clear summary of the topic and really learned some important new things – very useful
- Raised issues that are relevant to me
- Very informative and makes you very aware of the various methods to optimise your site
- Really informative session – one of the best I have been to in any library – already knew quite a lot in this area but picked up some really good additional hints