- Have you gotten you sports physical yet? IHSA Form-CLICK HERE
- COACHING CONTACTS FOR CAMP
- Varsity camp contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophomore camp contact: email@example.com
- Freshman/8th grade camp contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Never has a group of players had the pressure and expectations that our current team had- and they met that challenge- and delivered another special and memorable season! I am so proud of our players and coaches and the incredible commitment and effort that is given daily, weekly, monthly- year round- to be the best that they can be. NO ONE should ever take for granted the level of play that our players are performing at as it is a result of hard work and belief in each other. I am personally grateful that my son was part of this special senior class- who most importantly conducted their lives away from football with great pride and an understanding that they represent more than just themselves. I am so honored to be your coach and hope that I have represented you with the same class and pride that you players did. Keep your heads high, be proud- and most importantly FINISH STRONG boys- FINISH STRONG & ALWAYS REMEMBER-"WE ARE BULLDOGS- WE ARE ONE". - FROM COACH PIRON
IHSA CLASS 7A State Qualifier (8-2)
- 40 Varsity Honor Roll Students
- 38 Academic All-Conference Athletes
- 6 Academic All-State IHSFCA
- 10 Members of the National Honor Society
- Team GPA 3.51
Team Football Awards
2014 Upstate Eight River Conference Champions (4th in a row)
18th time Qualified for IHSA playoffs
Qualified for IHSA Playoffs 13th time in 15 years!
We have gone undefeated in UEC play for 4 seasons!
- 12 1st team All Conference Players
- 10 Honorable Mention All-UEC
- Defensive MVP Jake Hlava UEC 2014/ IHSFCA ALL-STATE 7A
- 2014 NFF Scholar Athlete Award winner NOAH FRAZIER!!
DOG POUND 2014-2015
Our entire program has access to HUDL. HUDL is a video storage and editing site that we
use to scout ourselves and our opponents.
BULLDOG FOOTBALL PICTURE SITES
Batavia Football Smileboxes 2014
Varsity football stats, rankings and other fun stuff will be located on MAXPREPS website during the season.
All sports schedules should be stored at athletics 2000. JV and Soph/Fresh B games may be cancelled or rescheduled on short notice.
BULLDOG FOOTBALL MEDIA LINKS
BATAVIA BULLDOG BOOSTER CLUB WEBSITE
BAD WEATHER PLAN: WE WILL CONDUCT CAMP!
We will still strength train and run a camp even if the weather is bad (lightning/storming) in the Fitness Center (FC) and Field House (FH).
We will communicate this through twitter mobile updates and when athletes are dropped off for strength training at the High School.
- Varsity: Strength 9:30-10:30 am FC & Camp 8-9:30 am in FH
- Soph: Strength 7:00-8:00 am FC& Camp 8-9:30 am in FH
- Fresh: Strength 8:30-9:30 am FC & Camp 9:30-11 in FH
- 8th Grade: Strength 8:30-9:30 am FC & Camp 9:30-11 in FH
Varsity & Sophs- the camp Schedule will be 8 am-10:00 am on Tuesday and Thursday- indoors with bad weather.
INTRODUCTORY MEETING TBD
Bulldog Bags Tourney & Fundraiser 2015
Save the Date: July 25th, 2015
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: HERE
Moms Clinic 2014-Monday, August 25th
THANKS TO ALL THE COACHES AND PLAYERS THAT HELPED AND
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A FUN TIME DESPITE THE WEATHER!