The purpose of the CITIZEN'S Budget Advisory Committee (BAC) shall be to:
• Bring transparency to our budget process and provide a channel for feedback from stakeholders (teachers, staff, students, parents, community);
• Provide the Board and administration with a community viewpoint;
• Enhance community understanding of district goals, policies and initiatives;
• Ensure active community participation in and an understanding of the MSAD 6 budget planning and development process;
• Provide input to the administration and Board on budget plans that support district goals, policies and initiatives.
recommendations emanating from the BAC shall be submitted to the Superintendent and the Finance/Budget Committee
Shall be considered advisory in nature.
MSAD 6 School Board retains its legal responsibility to adopt the final
All recommendations of the BAC will be completed prior to the presentation of the Superintendent’s recommended budget to the Finance/Budget Committee for their review and revision, which is scheduled to occur in March, 2016.
“The Mission of the Bonny Eagle School District is to help all
students reach their full potential”
BUDGET ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TABLE OF CONTENTS
& RESOURCE CENTER
The Superintendent and Business Manager will provide the following basic information for the BAC to carry out its responsibilities: