Welcome to "Project Prevention Now ", designed for Bonny Eagle students, parents and community.
"Prevention" is a key factor when it comes to alcohol, drugs, youth, parents and communities.
Here you will find articles, links to websites, current news, prevention and awareness events that will provide information about the warning and dangers of substance use/abuse, tips for parents and teens as well as helpful ideas and guidelines for healthy choices/healthy lifestyles.
Scroll and Stroll to find information about:
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness for Teens
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness for Parents/ Community
- Links to Websites
- School and Community Events
- January: National Alcohol/Drug Facts Week
- February: Vacation with Safety
- March: Inhalant and Poison Awareness Month
- April: Alcohol Awareness Month, SAMHSA's National Clearing House for Alcohol and Drug Information (NCADI)
- May: May 31st is World No Tobacco Day!
- June: School is Out! BE Safe
- July: Enjoy Summer with Safe Choices!
- August: Fun! Sun! Safe Choices!
- September: SAMSHA's National Recovery Month
- October: National Substance Abuse Prevention Month... BE the Change!
- November: Great American Smoke-Out
- December: Celebrate Responsibly!