- A detailed listing of upcoming workshops is available on the Webinar Schedule.
- Before attending your webinar, make sure to signup and get setup on Before Attending.
- Additionally, a list of helpful Resources can be found here.
- If you've attended a Mobile Learning Webinar in the past, please feel free to provide us with feedback.
All webinars will be held from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Mountain Time) on a Thursday. A detailed listing of webinars can be found here.
Collaboration, Cooperation, and Coordination: How Campus Partners Make the Mobile Learning Initiative Work
March 7, 2013
Library Instruction for Mobile Devices
University Foundations One Sheet Info Lit Skills Summary: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3qYOAlT98p7RGJIczRiVlUwcjg/edit?usp=sharing
Student Worksheet: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3qYOAlT98p7RlNRZUE0RWNnQ0E/edit?usp=sharing
November 29, 2012
Going Mobile at Boise State: Helping Faculty Explore Ideas and Get Started
- For a list of Mobile Learning Faculty Development Resources, please click here.
- The slides from today's webinar are posted here.
- A recording of the webinar will be posted on the Mobile Learning Webinar Site.
- For a list of recommended apps, please check out our Albertson Library mLearning site.
- Please take a few minutes to share your feedback on this webinar here.
- 2Screens Presentation Expert
- Magic Plan
- Google Chrome (Android)
- Kindle Reader
- Splashtop Remote Desktop
- Flux Cards (Android)
- Study Stack
- Explain Everything
- Good Reader
- Daedalus Touch
- Google Plus
- Google Translate
- Pocket (Read it later)
- Boat Browser (Android)
- Coach's Eye
- Photon (Browser with Flash)
- Buffer (social media queue)
- Dragon Dictation
- CamScanner Free
- Wolfram Alpha
- Sign Now
October 25, 2012
Concierge Service and Technical Support for Mobile Learning