South Counseling‎ > ‎About South JH‎ > ‎

How To Enroll

Please contact a counselor for an appointment to enroll new students. 

Parents should be prepared to bring the following documents to the appointment:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Physical or waiver for PE (to play sports - must have physical)
  • Proof of Residence (lease, utility  bill)
  • Withdrawal grades, schedule, report card, or transcript
  • Divorce Decree or Custody Agreement if there are custody issues

Students who are not currently in South Junior High boundaries will need to apply for open enrollment.