Features synopses, first chapters, and purchasing links to bodies of authors' work as follows:
- John Connolly: The Wrath of Angels
- John Connolly: The Wolf in Winter
- Louise Millar: Accidents Happen
- Louise Millar: The Hidden Girl
- Mons Kallentoft: Autumn Killing
- Mons Kallentoft: Spring Remains
- Liza Marklund: The Long Shadow
- Liza Marklund: Borderline
- Caroline Kepnes: You
- Sabine Durant: Under Your Skin
- Sabine Durant: Remember Me This Way
- Lee Goodman: Indefensible
- Lee Goodman: Injustice
- Kristina Ohlsson: The Disappeared
- Kristina Ohlsson: Hostage
©2014 Atria/Emily Bestler Books
Atria/Emily Bestler Books
EB - 160 pages - 25/11/2014 - eISBN: 9781501104152
A FREE eBook from Simon & Schuster.
John is at the head of the list of the following authors for this title:
- Louise Millar began her journalism career in various music and film magazines and spent seven years at Marie Claire as senior editor and contributing editor. She has written for Mojo, Marie Claire, Red, Psychologies, The Independent, Glamour, and The Guardian, among others. She lives in London with her husband and daughters.
- Mons Kallentoft is the author of the internationally acclaimed crime fiction series featuring Malin Fors. The series has been translated into twenty-six languages and has sold more than 1.5 million copies. He lives in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Liza Marklund is an author, journalist, and goodwill ambassador for UNICEF. Her crime novels, featuring the relentless reporter Annika Bengtzon, instantly became international hits and have sold millions of copies in thirty languages worldwide. She lives in Stockholm, Sweden, and Marbella, Spain, where she is at work on the next instalment in the series. Visit her website at LizaMarklund.com.
- Caroline Kepnes is a native of Cape Cod and the author of many published short stories. She has also covered pop culture for Entertainment Weekly, Tiger Beat, E! Online, and Yahoo. And she has also written for television shows, including 7th Heaven and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Her directorial debut short film Miles Away premiered at the Woods Hole Film Festival. Caroline is a Brown University graduate now residing in Los Angeles in the same building that the Hillside Strangler once called home. She spends a lot of time on Cape Cod.
- Sabine Durrant is a former assistant editor of The Guardian and a former literary editor at The Sunday Times whose feature writing has appeared in numerous British national newspapers and magazines. She is currently a magazine profile writer for The Sunday Telegraph and a contributor to The Guardian’s family section. She lives in south London with her partner, sports-writer Giles Smith, and their three children.
- Lee Goodman’s work has appeared in the Iowa Review, where it received a nomination for the Pushcart Prize in fiction, and Orion Magazine, among other publications. During the summers, Goodman works as a commercial fisherman in Prince William Sound, where he operates his own salmon fishing boat. He is also a screenwriter and an attorney with a small practice in workers’ compensation law. Goodman has taught fiction writing at the University of Alaska and at Interlochen Academy for the Arts. He lives in Alaska with his two children.
- Kristina Ohlsson is originally from Kristianstad in southern Sweden. She is a Counter-Terrorism Officer at OSCE (the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe). Unwanted and The Daisy are the first two instalments in her crime series featuring Fredrika Bergman. She currently lives in Vienna, Austria.