Location: Somewhere along eastern edge of Snogeholm lake.
Datum Point: Between 55.567734, 13.719762 and 55.573775, 13.717482?
Notes: Parts of the film were shot in the Snogeholm nature conservation area, Sjöbo Municipality. Filming took place for several days along the roads and a parking space. This was mainly shots of the environment and the nature of the conversation area and the Snogeholm lake, according to production manager Martin Ersgård.
See Location 3.3.08: LAKE & WOODS: CAR PARK
See Location 3.3.14: HOME: JANNEK LANGAS
1. The swans come in to land.
2. They are tempted on to land with food.
3. Jannek Langas means them every harm.
4. But he discovers a witness, Birgitta Medburg.
5. The burning swans try to fly away.
1. Kurt follows Birgitta Medburg's walking route.
2. He comes to a burnt area of ground.
3. With a makeshift cross.
4. And a burnt swan.
5. And Birgitta Medburg's burnt corpse. He has a murder on his hands.
6. Such a tranquil setting.
IMAGE SOURCE: BBC DVD