1. Looks like somewhere along the Västra Kustvägen, West of Ystad.
2. And same again. The beach is adjacent to the road for long stretches here.
Location: Tingshögsvägen, 271 71 Nybrostrand
Location Visit: 18.08.2013
Datum Point: 55.43264,13.968904
Notes: Another 'road' location found by chance whilst driving the highways and byways of Skåne.
1. In his haste to get back to his father's house Kurt takes some risks breaking the speed limit.
©2013 Ian S. Bolton1a. I, however, took no risk at all in matching these images.
2. He also overtakes this van on a bend.
©2013 Ian S. Bolton
2a. The blue direction sign to top right says turn right to stay on Route 9 to Ystad.
1. Any ideas?
Location: Österleden, 271 71 Nybrostrand heading East
Datum Point: 55.430587,13.967366 (Kurt's car) viewed from 55.433188,13.967625
Notes: This time a 'road' identified after my 2013 visit. The camera is most likely at the same position as that for location 2.3.03b (above). Probably shot just before Kurt's car turns left at the crossroads at the Kåseberga turn-off.
1. Another stretch of the same road?
©2010-2013 Google Maps
1a. Looks right to me. Revisit photography should confirm.
1. Three wind turbines all in a row.
Location: Östra Kustvägen, 271 73 Köpingebro
Datum Point: 55.425775,13.987373
Notes: Camera location.
1. Looks like the road between Ystad and Kåseberga, facing South-East.
©2013 Google Maps
It is, despite the location of camera and the lens used. This is the only stretch of this road with power poles on the left.
2. Does it have power poles and red and yellow signs on pink poles along it?
©2013 Google Maps
2a. Yes it does. This is the reverse angle showing power pole (upper centre), fence post with white tape (middle right) and location of camera and crew (driveway, middle left).
IMAGE SOURCE: BBC DVD; Ian S. Bolton; Google Maps